I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Phillip David Magidson, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Phillip Magidson, M.D., M.P.H., is an assistant professor of emergency medicine. He works clinically at both The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Magidson received his master’s of public health degree in 2009 from George Washington University. Then, in 2012, he graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine. Upon receipt of his medical degree, Dr. Magidson joined the emergency medicine/internal medicine combined residency program at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, from which he graduated in 2017. In 2018, he graduated from the fellowship training program in geriatric medicine and gerontology at Johns Hopkins Bayview.
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (2012)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2018)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2017)
- Pending/Scheduled / Geriatric Medicine