I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Han Na Kim, M.D.
Languages: English, Korean
Expertise: Diabetes, Endocrinology, Metabolism
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-955-9270
2360 W. Joppa Road
Joppa Concourse Suite 212
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Han Na Kim is a clinical associate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She earned her M.D. from University of Chicago and completed residency at New York University Langone Medical Center. She worked as a hospitalist at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian/Montefiore prior to completing fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She sees patients at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Green Spring Station.
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2009)
- NYU Langone Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Endocrinology and Metabolism (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)