I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Danial Syed Bokhari, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Pediatric Imaging, Radiology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Radiology Pavilion Building, 1st Floor Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: 410-550-0214 | Fax: 410-550-1264
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-7237
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Danial Bokhari is an Assistant Professor for Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, specializing in pediatric radiology. Dr. Bokhari earned a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree in Biomedical Engineering from Duke University Durham. He received his medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College Station/Temple.
Dr. Bokhari completed a Transitional Year Internship from Gundersen Lutheran Hospital La Crosse and his radiology residency from Baylor College of Medicine Houston where he earned an Award for Cardiovascular Imaging Excellence. He performed a Pediatric Radiology Fellowship at University of California San Francisco.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, Texas Radiological Society, Radiological Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society, Society for Pediatric Radiology, and American College of Radiology.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Pediatric Imaging
- MD, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2012)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Diagnostic Radiology (2017)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Pediatric Radiology (2018)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiology (2018)