I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nishanth Khanna, M.D.
Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Punjabi
Expertise: Neuroradiology, Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-7237
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Nishanth Khanna is a Neuroradiology Instructor for Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. He earned his bachelor of science in neurophysiology from the University of Maryland and a medical degree from University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Khanna performed a preliminary Internal Medicine Internship at Maimonides Medical Center. He completed his radiology residency at University of Maryland Department of Radiology where he was also Senior Chief Resident.
Dr. Khanna performed his neuroradiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He was a founding member and executive board member of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiology Interest Group.
- Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Neuroradiology
- MD; Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2012)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Radiology (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2018)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2018)