I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Leana Marie Doherty, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
301 Mason Lord Drive
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Meyer Building, Neurology, # 6113
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Leana Doherty is an assistant professor in the Johns Hopkins Department of Neurology. She cares for patients on the inpatient neurology service as well as in the post-hospitalization and urgent care clinics. She also specializes in neuromuscular medicine, and sees patient with neuropathy and myopathy. She holds her undergraduate degree from Cornell University, and her medical degree from University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. She completed her internship at University of Rochester, her neurology residency at Johns Hopkins, and neurology fellowship in neuromuscular medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments / Divisions
- Neurology - Neuromuscular Medicine
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuromuscular Medicine (2018)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Neurology (2017)
Activities & Honors
- Preziosi Award for Clinical Excellence, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, 2017
- Jay Slotkin Award, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, 2017