I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Deidre Janelle Ammah, M.D.
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Downtown Bethesda
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Deidre J. Ammah, M.D. is a neurologist at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians located in Downtown Bethesda and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ammah majored in Chemistry at The George Washington University and received her medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine. She completed an internship in internal medicine at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. She completed her residency in neurology and fellowship in clinical neurophysiology-EMG/Neuromuscular track at University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Ammah is board certified in neurology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD; Medicine, Howard University College of Medicine (2013)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Neurology (2017)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (2018)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology-General (2017)
Research & Publications
Gelfand JM, Bradshaw MJ, Stern BJ, Clifford DB, Wang Y, Cho TA, Koth LL, Hauser SL, Dierkhising J, Vu N, Sriram S, Moses H, Bagnato F, Kaufmann JA, Ammah DJ, Yohannes TH, Hamblin MJ, Venna N, Green AJ, Pawate S Infliximab for the treatment of CNS sarcoidosis: A multi-institutional series. Neurology. 2017 Nov 14;89(20):2092-2100. doi: 10.1212/WNL.0000000000004644. Epub 2017 Oct 13
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Neurology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2013