I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
James Henri Clark, M.B.B.Ch.
Instructor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Head and Neck Cancers, Otolaryngology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Clark provides management of general otolaryngologic disease for adult and pediatric patients. He has particular clinical and research interests in thyriod cancer, head and neck oncology and sleep medicine.
- Instructor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Head and Neck Surgery
- M.B.B.Ch., Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland - Medicine School - Dublin - (Ireland) (2007)
American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery / General (2018)
Activities & Honors
- Honors Degree, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, 2007
- Henkel Chief Resident Teacher of the Year Award, Johns Hopkins Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Services, 2017
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Cochlear Malformation and Round Window Electrode Insertion
Presentation, Symposium, 13th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children, Chicago, Ill (01/01/2011)
Predictors of vestibular schwannoma growth and clinical implications
presentation, Annual Meeting, Annual Meeting fo the American Otological Society, Las Vegas, Nevada (01/01/2010)
American Otological Society
If in doubt take it out
Case Report, Ireland (01/01/2009)
Irish North East and Midland Surgica Audit Group