I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jonathan Ross, M.B.
MidAtlantic Epilepsy and Sleep Center
6410 Rockledge Dr
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Jonathan Ross is board certified in Adult Neurology, with added qualifications in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, and epilepsy monitoring.
Prior to joining the Mid-Atlantic Epilepsy and Sleep Center, Dr. Ross was Director of The New England Epilepsy Institute, a division of New England Neurological Associates (NENA) in Lawrence, Massachusetts. He also served as head of the Neurology division at NENA.
After graduating medical school in 1991, Dr. Ross completed postgraduate training at Harvard Medical School and Boston University School of Medicine, and also served as Teaching Fellow at Harvard and Boston University.
Dr. Ross is an active member of the American Epilepsy Society, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society, Massachusetts Medical Society, and the American Academy of Neurology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MB MCh, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (1991)
- Boston City Hospital / Internal Medicine (1993)
- Boston Medical Center / Neurology (1996)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (1998)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Clinical Neurophysiology (1999)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Epilepsy (2013)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology (1997)