I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sima Rozati, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Languages: English, Farsi, German, Spanish
Dr. Sima Rozati is an assistant professor of dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She received her medical degree from the Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Iran. After completing her internal medicine residency at the Cleveland Clinic, she completed a research fellowship in cutaneous lymphoma at the University Hospital of Zürich in Switzerland. She returned to the U.S. for a combined dermatology residency and skin lymphoma fellowship at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr. Rozati’s main clinical and research focus is cutaneous lymphoma.
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (2004)
- Cleveland Clinic / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Stanford University Medical Center / Dermatology (2017)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Dermatology (2014)
- American Board of Dermatology / Dermatology- General (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)