I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeffrey Meyer, M.D., M.S.
Jeffrey John Meyer, M.D., M.S.
Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Expertise: Anal Cancer, Cholangiocarcinoma, Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Gastroesophageal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Gastrointestinal Tumors, Hepatocellular Cancer, Liver Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Radiation Oncology, Rectal Cancer ...read more
Research Interests: Treatment of gastrointestinal cancers
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Appointment Phone: 410-502-8000
401 N. Broadway
Weinberg Suite 1440
Baltimore, MD 21231 map
As an Associate Professor and Director of the Gastrointestinal Program in the Department of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Dr. Meyer's clinical and research focus is on the treatment of gastrointestinal cancers, including rectal, anal, esophageal, pancreatic, and liver malignancies. He is also leading the effort to establish a liver stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) program within the department. Dr. Meyer has experience with clinical research studies in SBRT, as well as radiation and drug combination therapy for cancer.
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Associate Professor of Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2003)
- Duke University Medical Center / Radiation Oncology (2008)
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (2009)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiation Oncology (2009)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Educator of the Year, ARRO (Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology), 2011 - 2011
- Roentgen Resident Research Award, Radiological Society of North America, 2008 - 2008
- Gunilla C. Bentel Award for Outstanding Physics Research, Duke University, 2007 - 2007