I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Purba Gupta, M.B.B.S.
Languages: English, Bengali, Hindi
Expertise: Infectious Disease
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Purba Gupta, M.D. recently joined as a Clinical Associate in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College and completed her internship and residency training at Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn NY. She then pursued General Infectious Diseases fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center. She was in practice in Cleveland Ohio before recently completing a one year fellowship in Transplant and Oncology Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her primary research interest is in fungal infections and CMV in immunocompromised host.
- MBBS, University of Delhi (1999)
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2003)
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2004)
- Fortis La Femme Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2006)
- Maimonides Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Maimonides Medical Center / Infectious Diseases (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)