I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jessica Hung, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Breast Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Radiology Pavilion Bldg 1st Floor
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Hung is a radiologist specializing in breast imaging and an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Hung most recently worked as a general radiologist with a focus on breast imaging at Radiology, Inc in Columbus, OH. She completed a women's imaging fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital and her radiology residency at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Dr. Hung earned her degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2009)
- Harlem Hospital Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2012)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2015)
- Henry Ford Hospital (2016)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2016)