I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jessica Hung, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Breast Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Radiology Pavilion Bldg 1st Floor
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Hung is a radiologist specializing in breast imaging and an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Hung most recently worked as a general radiologist with a focus on breast imaging at Radiology, Inc in Columbus, OH. She completed a women's imaging fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital and her radiology residency at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Dr. Hung earned her degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2009)
- Harlem Hospital Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2012)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2015)
- Henry Ford Hospital (2016)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2016)