I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rubina Marilyn Khair, M.D., M.P.H.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, Bengali, Spanish
Dr. Rubina M. Khair is an instructor of the department of medicine and an attending physician at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary and respiratory medicine.
Dr. Khair received her undergraduate degree from New York University. She earned her medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine. She also received a masters of public health from SUNY Downstate, specializing in urban and immigrant healthcare. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Temple University School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Khair is a peer reviewer with the International Journal of Heart-Lung Transplant and has recently been recognized with an NIH Loan Repayment Award for Clinical Research and an American Thoracic Society Minority Trainee Development Scholarship.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (2010)
- Temple University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / General Internal Medicine (2014)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- NIH Loan Repayment Award for Clinical Research, 2016
- American Thoracic Society Minority Trainee Development Scholarship, 2016
- American Thoracic Society Abstract Scholarship Award 2, 2015
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association Fellow Scholarship Award, 2014
- American Thoracic Society Minority Trainee Development Scholarship, 2014
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2013
- American Thoracic Society, 2014
- European Respiratory Society, 2014
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association, 2014
- American College of Chest Physicians, 2015