I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Elise Ng, M.D.
Clinical Co-director, Johns Hopkins Melanoma Program, Kimmel Cancer Center
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Expertise: Dermatology, Mohs Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer
Dr. Elise Ng is an assistant professor of dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include Mohs surgery and skin cancer. Dr. Ng serves as the clinical co-director of the Melanoma Program at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center.
She received her medical degree from Columbia University and completed her dermatology residency at New York University School of Medicine, followed by a fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital, also in New York.
- Clinical Co-director, Johns Hopkins Melanoma Program, Kimmel Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (2012)
- New York University School of Medicine - GME / Dermatology (2016)
- Mount Sinai Hospital (2017)
- American Board of Dermatology / Dermatology (2016)