I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Noah David McKittrick, M.D.
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Div of ID MFL Center Twr Room 381
5200 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Pending/Scheduled / Infectious Disease
Research & Publications
McKittrick ND, Vu DM, Malhotra I, King CH, Mutuku F, LaBeaud AD. Parasitic infections in pregnancy decrease placental transfer of anti-pneumococcal antibodies. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology. 2017 Jun 5;24(6).
Gowda C, McKittrick N, Kim D, Kappes RA, Lo Re V 3rd, Tebas P. Obesity Is Not Associated with Impaired Immune Response to Influenza Vaccination in HIV-Infected Persons. AIDS Research and Treatment. 2015 Oct 12;2015:653840.
McKittrick N, Frank I, Jacobson JM, White CJ, Kim D, Kappes R, DiGiorgio C, Kenney T, Boyer J, Tebas P. Improved immunogenicity with high-dose seasonal influenza vaccine in HIV-infected persons: a singlecenter, parallel, randomized trial. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2013 Jan 1;158(1):19-26.
Weiss GE, Ndungu FM, McKittrick N, Li S, Kimani D, Crompton PD, Marsh K, Pierce SK. High efficiency human memory B cell assay and its application to studying Plasmodium falciparum-specific memory B cells in natural infections. Journal of Immunological Methods. 2012 Jan 31;375(1-2):68-74.
Activities & Honors
- ID Week Travel Award, IDSA, 2016 - 2016
- Annals of Internal Medicine Young Investigator Award, American College of Physicians, 2014 - 2014