I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Noah David McKittrick, M.D.
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Div of ID MFL Center Twr Room 381
5200 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Noah McKittrick’s area of clinical expertise is infectious disease.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr. McKittrick was recognized by the Infectious Diseases Society of America with an IDWeek Travel Award in 2016.
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
Research & Publications
McKittrick ND, Vu DM, Malhotra I, King CH, Mutuku F, LaBeaud AD. Parasitic infections in pregnancy decrease placental transfer of anti-pneumococcal antibodies. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology. 2017 Jun 5;24(6).
Gowda C, McKittrick N, Kim D, Kappes RA, Lo Re V 3rd, Tebas P. Obesity Is Not Associated with Impaired Immune Response to Influenza Vaccination in HIV-Infected Persons. AIDS Research and Treatment. 2015 Oct 12;2015:653840.
McKittrick N, Frank I, Jacobson JM, White CJ, Kim D, Kappes R, DiGiorgio C, Kenney T, Boyer J, Tebas P. Improved immunogenicity with high-dose seasonal influenza vaccine in HIV-infected persons: a singlecenter, parallel, randomized trial. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2013 Jan 1;158(1):19-26.
Weiss GE, Ndungu FM, McKittrick N, Li S, Kimani D, Crompton PD, Marsh K, Pierce SK. High efficiency human memory B cell assay and its application to studying Plasmodium falciparum-specific memory B cells in natural infections. Journal of Immunological Methods. 2012 Jan 31;375(1-2):68-74.
Activities & Honors
- ID Week Travel Award, Infectious Diseases Society of America, 2016 - 2016
- Annals of Internal Medicine Young Investigator Award, American College of Physicians, 2014 - 2014