I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kathy Patricia Bull-Henry, M.B.A., M.D.
Director of Endoscopy, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Celiac Disease, Clostridium Difficile, Diseases of the Small Bowel and Colon, Dysphagia, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gastroenterology, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Medical Education ...read more
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: 410-550-6766 | Fax: 410-550-7861
Dr. Bull-Henry joins Johns Hopkins as a hospitalist specializing in small bowel imaging, including single balloon enteroscopy, double balloon enteroscopy and wireless video capsule endoscopy. In addition, she has a special interest in small bowel GI bleeding, innovation in medical education and the use of artificial intelligence to attain greater diagnostic efficiencies, to improve patient outcomes and to achieve cost savings.
Dr. Bull-Henry is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology and active in her research. She has also published papers, contributed to book chapters and written abstracts on related clinical topics.
Dr. Bull-Henry is active in a number of professional societies and currently serves on the Board of Governors and as Chair of the Training Committee for the American College of Gastroenterology.
- Director of Endoscopy, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD; Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine (1981)
- Harlem Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (1985)
- Howard University Hospital / Gastroenterology (1991)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center (1992)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)