I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Chandra M Baker, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Dr. Baker is a radiologist specializing in breast imaging and an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Baker specializes in women's imaging including mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and image-guided biopsy. She completed a breast imaging and interventional fellowship at George Washington University Hospital and a fellowship in interventional radiology at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Baker completed her radiology residency at Georgetown University Medical Center and earned her medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2002)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2007)
- George Washington University Hospital (2008)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - GME / Vascular and Interventional Radiology (2008)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2007)