I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rakhee S Gawande, M.B.B.S.
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Expertise: Neuroradiology, Nuclear Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Radiology
Research Interests: Molecular imaging; oncology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Radiology Pavilion Building, 1st Floor Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: 410-550-0214 | Fax: 410-550-1264
Dr. Gawande earned her Medical Degree from B.J Medical College, Pune India. She completed a diagnostic radiology residency in India and a research fellowship in Molecular Imaging and Radiology at Stanford University. Dr. Gawande is fellowship trained in pediatric radiology (Stanford University), neuroradiology, nuclear radiology and body imaging (University of Minnesota). Her primary area of interest is cross-sectional body imaging with a research focus in molecular imaging and oncology.
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science
- MBBS, B J Medical College (2002)
- B J Medical College & Sassoon General Hospitals / Medicine (2002)
- K.E.M Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (2006)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Pediatric Radiology (2013)
- University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics / Neuroradiology (2015)
- University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics (2016)
- University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics (2017)