I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Harshna V Vadvala, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Expertise: Abdominal Imaging, Cardiovascular Imaging, Gynecological Imaging, Image Guided Biopsy
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Vadvala completed a clinical fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University. She did a clinical fellowship in Cardiovascular Imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital and was also a Research Fellow in the Cardiac MR PET CT program.
Dr. Vadvala received her M.B.B.S. from B.J. Medical College at Gujarat University in 2008. She received M.D. completing her radiology residency at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute at B.J. Medical College, Gujarat University in 2011.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MBBS, B J Medical College (2008)
- Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute / Radiology (2011)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2017)