I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Danielle Josette Doberman, M.D., M.P.H.
Associate Program Director, Palliative Medicine Fellowship
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-955-8305 | Fax: 410-955-2098
Dr. Danielle Doberman’s areas of clinical expertise includes geriatrics, and hospice and palliative medicine.
Dr. Doberman serves as the course director for both the TIME End of Life-Palliative Care course, and the Palliative Care Clinical Elective at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and she is the Associate Program Director for the Palliative Medicine Fellowship.
She earned her M.D. from George Washington University School of Medicine and completed her residency in internal medicine at George Washington University. She performed a fellowship in palliative medicine at George Washington University and a fellowship in geriatric medicine and gerontology at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Doberman was recognized as one of Baltimore’s Best Doctors (palliative medicine) by Baltimore Magazine in 2010 and 2011, and as one of Washington DC's Best Physicians in Washington Magazine in 2015.
- Associate Program Director, Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- Medical Director, Palliative Medicine Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicine (2000)
- The George Washington University / Internal Medicine (2003)
- The George Washington University / Palliative Medicine (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hospice and Palliative Care (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2003)
Activities & Honors
- Baltimore’s Best Doctors (Palliative Medicine), Baltimore Magazine, 2011
- Grant, Osler Center for Clinical Excellence at Johns Hopkins, 2006
- Grant, Primary Care Consortium at Johns Hopkins, 2006