I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Danielle Josette Doberman, M.D., M.P.H.
Course Director, Palliative Care and Pain Clinical Elective
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Danielle Doberman’s areas of clinical expertise include hospice and palliative medicine.
Dr. Doberman serves as the course director of the Palliative Care and Pain Clinical Elective at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She earned her M.D. from George Washington University School of Medicine and completed her residency in internal medicine at George Washington University. She performed a fellowship in palliative medicine at George Washington University and a fellowship in geriatric medicine and gerontology at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Doberman was recognized as one of Baltimore’s Best Doctors (palliative medicine) by Baltimore Magazine in 2011.
- Course Director, Palliative Care and Pain Clinical Elective
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (2000)
- George Washington University / Internal Medicine (2003)
- George Washington University / Palliative Medicine (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hospice and Palliative Care (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2003)
Activities & Honors
- Baltimore’s Best Doctors (Palliative Medicine), Baltimore Magazine, 2011
- Grant, Osler Center for Clinical Excellence at Johns Hopkins, 2006
- Grant, Primary Care Consortium at Johns Hopkins, 2006