I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Michael A. Koldobskiy, M.D., M.S., Ph.D.
Michael Aleksandrovich Koldobskiy, M.D., M.S., Ph.D.
Instructor of Oncology
Expertise: Pediatric Brain Cancer, Pediatric Cancer
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-8751
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, 11th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Koldobskiy is an Instructor of Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Neuro-Oncology at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center. He received his B.S. and M.S. from Yale University and M.D./Ph.D. in the Medical Scientist Training Program at Johns Hopkins, conducting his thesis research with Dr. Solomon Snyder in Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences. He completed his Pediatrics residency training at Johns Hopkins and his Pediatric Hematology and Oncology fellowship training in the joint Johns Hopkins/National Institutes of Health program. He studies epigenetic variability in childhood cancer.
- Instructor of Oncology
- MD PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Oncology (2017)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Pediatric Oncology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2015)
Research & Publications
Lab Website: Andrew Feinberg Laboratory