I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Keshav Khanijow, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Dr. Keshav Khanijow is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
He received his B.A. from Johns Hopkins University and earned his M.D. from the UCSF School of Medicine. After completing Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, he was appointed to Instructor of Medicine in 2017.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of California San Francisco (2014)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2017)
- Pending/Scheduled / Internal Medicine
Research & Publications
Selected PublicationsView all on Pubmed
Schmidt TH, Khanijow K, Cedars MI, Huddleston H, Pasch L, Wang ET, Lee J, Zane LT, Shinkai K; Cutaneous Findings and Systemic Associations in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. 2016 Apr;152(4):391-8.
Khanijow K, Hirozawa A, Ancock B, Hsu LC, Bamberger J, Schwarcz SK. Difference in Survival between Housed and Homeless individuals with HIV, San Francisco, 2002-2011. J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2015 Aug;26(3):1005-18
Khanijow K, Unemori P, Leslie KS, Mulligan K, Schambelan M, Maurer T. Cutis Verticis Gyrata in Men Affected by HIV-Related Lipodystrophy. Dermatol Res Pract. 2013;2013:941740
Activities & Honors
- American Medical Association
- MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Maryland Delegate, American Medical Association, 2017
- Board of Trustees, MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society, 2017