I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeffrey Rubens, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Oncology
Jeffrey Rubens, M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Oncology and Pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Rubens received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Bowdoin College followed by a Medical Degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He then completed his Pediatric Residency at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and his fellowship training in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Neuro-Oncology at Johns Hopkins Hospital before joining the faculty at Johns Hopkins.
With a focus on Neuro-Oncology, Dr. Rubens sees patients in the Pediatric Oncology outpatient clinic at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Rubens' research focuses on developing new precision therapies that can rapidly translate into clinical trials aimed at reducing morbidity and improving survival in pediatric brain tumors.
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2009)
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University - GME / Pediatrics (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Oncology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2012)