I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Nadia Dominique Morgan, M.B.B.S., M.H.S.
Instructor of Medicine
Research Interests: Scleroderma; Pulmonary; and Cutaneous Fibrosis
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Nadia Morgan is an Instructor of Medicine in the Division of Rheumatology.
She received her MBBS degree at the University of the West Indies, Jamaica. Thereafter, she completed her internship and residency training in Internal Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center; where she served an additional year as chief resident.
She subsequently completed fellowship training in Rheumatology at the Johns Hopkins University and concomitantly obtained the Masters of Health Science (MHS) in Clinical Investigation from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
In 2016, she was the recipient of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Distinguished Fellow Award.
On completing fellowship training, Dr. Morgan joined the Johns Hopkins Scleroderma Center as full-time faculty.
Dr. Morgan's primary research interest is in factors contributing to the severe fibrotic manifestations of systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) in populations of African ancestry. She is the principal investigator on a recently funded grant from the Rheumatology Research Foundation entitled "Interleukin-13 and Scleroderma in African Americans".
She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and actively serving a 3-year term on the ACR Registries and Health Information Technology committee.
- Instructor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MBBS, University of the West Indies (2006)
- University Hospital of the West Indies / Rotating (2010)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Rheumatology (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
Academic Affiliations & Courses
Graduate Program Affiliation
Activities & Honors
- Distinguished Fellow Award, American College of Rheumatology, 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2017
- Scientist Development Award, Rheumatology Research Foundation
- American College of Rheumatology
- Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium