I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Morgan Jane Katz, M.D., M.H.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Research Interests: Hospital epidemiology; Infection control
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5200 Eastern Avenue
Mason F. Lord Building
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Morgan Katz is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious disease.
She grew up in Baltimore, MD, and went to college at Tulane University. She came back to Baltimore for medical school at the University of Maryland and then returned to New Orleans for her internal medicine residency at Tulane University. She performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Katz is interested in hospital epidemiology and infection control in the elderly. She plans to focus her career on designing interventions to reduce antimicrobial resistance in the long-term care community.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2011)
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)