I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ammar Kais Bakir Al-Ibraheemi, M.B.B.Ch., M.B.Ch.B.
Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-7237
601 N. Caroline St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Ammar Al-Ibrahemmi is a Diagnostic Clinical Associate in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. Dr. Al-Ibrahemmi specializes in diagnostic and cross-sectional imaging. He received his undergraduate and a medical degree from Baghdad University-Iraq, College of Medicine. He has diagnostic radiology residency training from the Iraqi Board for Medical Specializations, Arab Medical Center, and The Medical City-Baghdad Teaching Hospital.
Dr. Al-Ibrahemmi performed a diagnostic radiology clinical observership at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, Texas Medical Center and was a postdoctoral fellow at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Al-Ibrahemmi completed a radiology residency in 2017, at Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, where he was Valedictorian. He most recently completed a cross-imaging fellowship at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MBBCh, Baghdad University College of Medicine (2000)
- Medical City Teaching Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (2006)
- The Arab Board for Health Specializations / Diagnostic Radiology (2007)
- Medical City Teaching Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (2009)
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine / General Surgery (2013)
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine / Radiology (2017)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiology (2018)