I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jennifer Eileen Nathan, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medical Imaging
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5656
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-537-4795
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Appointment Phone: 301-896-2222
8600 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Jennifer E. Nathan, MD joins the Johns Hopkins Community Radiology division from Fort Belvoir Hospital in Fort Belvoir, VA where she previously served as Chief of Neuroradiology. She received her Bachelor of Arts at Miami University in 1999 and medical degree at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH. Her residency was at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH from 2005-2009. In 2010, Dr. Nathan completed her fellowship in clinical Neuroradiology at Georgetown University Hospital, in Washington, DC. In 2011, Dr. Nathan completed her clinical/research fellowship in Neuroradiology at Johns Hopkins Hospital, in Baltimore, MD.
She is the current YPS member on the American College of Radiology (ACR) Board of Chancellors, and serves as the Vice Chair on the ACR’s Membership Commission. She has previously served on the ACR Radiology Political Action Committee (RADPAC), Council Steering Committee and was Chair of the ACR Young and early career Physician Section (YPS).
She is a lecturer on Neuroimaging for the American Institute for Radiologic Pathology in Silver Spring, Maryland. She holds an academic appointment as Assistant Professor of Radiology at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Neuroradiology
- MD, University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (2004)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2009)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Neuroradiology (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2011)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2009)
- American Board of Radiology / Neuroradiology (2012)