I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
David Shih Wu, M.D.
Director of Palliative Care, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Dr. David S. Wu is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include general internal medicine and palliative care. Dr. Wu serves as the director of palliative care for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
He earned his M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Washington Medical Center and completed a fellowship in palliative medicine at the University of Washington.
- Director of Palliative Care, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine (2001)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Palliative Medicine (2013)
Activities & Honors
- Hearst American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine Leadership Scholar, 2018
- Armstrong Institute Patient Safety and Quality Leadership Academy, 2018
- Fellow, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2018