I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Robert Patrick Liddell, M.B.B.Ch., M.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Aneurysms, Angioplasty, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Endoleak Embolization, Interventional Oncology, IVC Filter Placement, Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Microwave Ablation, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Radioembolization, Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), Radiology, Stenting, Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE), Vascular and Interventional Radiology ...read more
Research Interests: Interventional oncology; immunotherapy; biomedical engineering; device development; animal models of disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science
- MBBCh, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (2000)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Diagnostic Radiology (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Interventional Radiology (2006)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2005)