I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Neil Jay Horlick, M.D.
Expertise: Gynecology, High Risk OB, Hysteroscopy, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Obstetrics, Polycystic Ovarian Disease
Reiter Hill Johnson & Nevin
1145 19th St NW
Washington, DC 20036 map
Dr. Neil J. Horlick is an obstetrician and gynecologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Horlick is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He practices out of Reiter, Hill, Johnson and Nevin in all three locations—Washington, D.C, Chevy Chase, Maryland and Falls Church, Virginia.
Dr. Horlick has clinical interests in high risk pregnancy, hysteroscopy and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
Dr. Horlick earned his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine in 2003. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at The University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 2007.
Dr. Horlick is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has been featured on Good Morning America and in The Washington Post for his work with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicine (2003)
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine-GME / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2007)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2013)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology