I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alyson Russo, M.A., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Alyson Russo is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise are anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
She received her M.D. from the Loyola University School of Medicine and completed her residency at Johns Hopkins. She is currently a hybrid-faculty fellow in the regional anesthesia and acute pain management division at Johns Hopkins.
During her residency, she was recognized by the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine with the 2016 Frank L. Coulson Jr. Award for Clinical Excellence.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2016)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General
Activities & Honors
- Frank L. Coulson, Jr. Award for Clinical Excellence, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2016
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Air from Nowhere: Cardiovascular Collapse Resulting from Venous Air Embolism of Unknown Source, (with Tina P. Tran)
Presentation, Chicago, IL (10/24/2016)
American Society of Anesthesiologists 2016 Annual Meeting