I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Tricia Marie Vecchione, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Tricia Vecchione is an instructor of pediatric anesthesiology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology, pediatric anesthesiology, and pediatric regional anesthesia and acute pain management.
She earned her M.D. from SUNY Downstate Medical Center and completed her residency at Montefiore Medical Center. She completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Texas Children’s Hospital and a fellowship in pediatric regional anesthesia at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD; Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (2010)
- Montefiore Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2014)
- Texas Children's Hospital / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2015)
- Boston Children's Hospital / Anesthesiology (2016)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2015)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2015)