I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sandra Alcira Mitre Polin, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Sullivan Center for Breast Health at Sibley
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Renaissance Building 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Polin joined the Sullivan Breast Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital in 2016. Prior to joining Sibley, she served for over a decade as a radiologist and medical school professor in the D.C. Metropolitan region.
Dr. Polin completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in Breast and Body Imaging at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Polin is widely published on the topics of mammography and breast cancer. She currently serves as the Vice President of the Jacobi Medical Society and is a member of the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, and the Society of Breast Imaging.
She is board certified in Radiology and licensed in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland.
Departments / Divisions
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School (1997)
- Mount Sinai Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (2002)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center / Breast Imaging (2003)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2002)