I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alice Ruth Goldman, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-7237
600 N. Wolfe Street Nelson Building Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Alice Goldman is an Associate Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. She received her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed her radiology fellowship at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Goldman performed her body imaging fellowship at Yale School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MD, New York University School of Medicine (1988)
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center / Radiology (1993)
- Yale School of Medicine / Body Imaging (1994)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (1993)