I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mattan Schuchman, M.D.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Dept of Geriatric Medicine, Suite 2200
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Mattan Schuchman is on the faculty at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is gerontology. Dr. Schuchman is the medical director for the Johns Hopkins Home-based Medicine (JHOME) program. JHOME provides medical house calls for older adults in the East Baltimore area.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, where he also completed his residency. He performed a fellowship in geriatric medicine and gerontology at Johns Hopkins. His academic interests are in geriatric primary care and home-based medicine.
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2012)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2015)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2016)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2015)