I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ke Xie, M.D.
Expertise: Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Total Joint Replacement
Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 300
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Ke Xie, M.D. is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joint replacement of the knee and hip. Dr. Xie's orthopedic areas of expertise include:
- Partial and total joint replacement
- Revision and complex total joint replacement
- Robotic/computer-assisted joint replacement
- Muscle-sparing minimally invasive surgery
- Trauma and fracture care
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Stem cell therapy (cartilage regeneration/osteoarthritis)
Dr. Xie earned his medical degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 2010, where he received numerous honors and recognitions. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, followed by a fellowship in adult reconstruction at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Temple Terrace, Fla (2016).
Dr. Xie is committed to academics and educating future physicians. He is credited with multiple publications and is an elected representative for the Educational Committee at University Hospitals Case Medical Center.
Dr. Xie is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2010)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (2015)
- Florida Orthopedic Institute (2016)
- Pending/Scheduled / Orthopedic Surgery