I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Keshav Tandav Magge, M.D.
Expertise: Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Body Contouring, Botox, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Breast Lift , Breast Reduction, Brow Lift, Chemical Peels, Chest Masculinization, Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Dermal Fillers, Facelift, Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Neck Lift, PlasticSurgery, Transgender Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck ...read more
Cosmetic Surgery Associates, PA
6430 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Keshav Magge is an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. A graduate of Dartmouth College, and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Dr. Magge completed his general surgery training at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. After completing his training in Plastic Surgery in New York at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/ Montefiore Medical Center, Dr. Magge completed a fellowship in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery at Children’s National Medical Center in DC.
Dr. Magge provides high-quality care to patients in the Maryland/ Virginia/ DC metro area and he performs a wide variety of cosmetic surgeries. These include facelifts, neck lifts, facial implants, otoplasty, browlifts, eyelid surgery including surgery for eye bags, breast augmentation, breast lifts, breast reduction, rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, male breast reduction aka gynecomastia, body contouring, liposuction, and Brazilian butt lifts.
He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
Dr. Magge is on staff at Suburban Hospital. Dr. Magge’s warm personality puts his patients at ease and he takes the time to answer any and all questions patients may have and strives to understand his patient’s needs. Patient satisfaction and safety are his highest priorities.
To learn more about Dr. Magge, you can visit his website: https://cosmeticplastics.com
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2002)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - REGISTRAR / Emergency Medicine (2005)
- University of Chicago Medicine Mitchell Hospital-Hyde Park - GME / General Surgery (2005)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center / General Surgery (2008)
- Montefiore Medical Center-Weiler Hospital / Plastic Surgery (2012)
- Jacobi Medical Center / Burn Surgery (2010)
- Childrens National Medical Center (2013)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2014)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (2009)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), 2015
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), 2018
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), 2016
- Volunteer Plastic Surgeon, ReSurge (Formerly Interplast), Vietnam, 2013