I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Bruno Passebon Soares, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Portuguese
Dr. Soares is subspecialty-certified in both Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology with fellowships in Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology at the University of California, San Francisco. His areas of interest include congenital brain malformations, neurometabolic disorders, pediatric epilepsy, and neonatal brain imaging. His accomplishments include the Outstanding Clinical Fellow / Instructor Teaching Award from the UCSF Department of Radiology, the Research Fellow Grant from the Society for Pediatric Radiology, and three consecutive nominations for the Teacher of the Year Award from the Emory University Department of Radiology.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Pediatric Imaging
- MD, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) (2004)
- Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo / Diagnostic Radiology (2008)
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / PET/CT Imaging (2010)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Diagnostic Neuroradiology (2011)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Pediatric Radiology (2012)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2013)
- American Board of Radiology / Neuroradiology (2015)