I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nam Ju Lee, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Korean
Expertise: Cardiac Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Nam Ju Lee is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. Her expertise is in cardiac imaging and diagnostic radiology.
Dr. Lee received her medical degree from GyeongSang National University and completed her radiology residency at Ajou University Medical Center. She performed fellowships at Asan Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center and the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MD, GyeongSang National University (1997)
- Ajou University Medical Center / Radiology (2002)
- Asan Medical Center / Radiology (2003)
- Tufts Medical Center (2011)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - GME (2012)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - REGISTRAR (2013)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - REGISTRAR (2015)
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2015)