I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sarah Johnson Conway, M.D.
Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Hospital Infusion Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Research Interests: Quality of care; Care coordination; Transitions of care; Accountable care organizations
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Meyer Building 8, Suite 140
Baltimore, MD 21227 map
Dr. Sarah Johnson Conway is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine and hospital medicine.
Dr. Conway serves as the Medical Director of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Infusion Center. She also serves as the Associate Medical Director of the Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients (or JMAP). Her research interests include quality improvement, care coordination, transitions of care, and accountable care.
Dr. Conway received her undergraduate degree in Economics from Harvard University. She earned her M.D. from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Following residency, she served as the Department of Medicine's inaugural Health Systems Management Fellow.
- Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Hospital Infusion Center
- Associate Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, Health Systems Management, 2016 - 2017