I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jee Bang, M.D., M.P.H.
Jee Yun Agnes Bang, M.D., M.P.H.
Clinical Director, Johns Hopkins Huntington Disease Center of Excellence
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Expertise: Alzheimer's Disease (AD), Ataxia, Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders, Corticobasal Degeneration, Dementia, Frontotemporal Dementias, Huntington's Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Jee Bang cares for patients with disorders of cognition and movement, such as Huntington disease, progressive supranuclear palsy, corticobasal degeneration, multiple system atrophy, dementia with Lewy bodies, frontotemporal dementia, and Alzheimer disease.
- Clinical Director, Johns Hopkins Huntington Disease Center of Excellence
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Centers & Institutes
- MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2013)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Behavioral Neurology (2016)
Research & Publications
Clinical Trial KeywordsHuntington disease, multiple system atrophy, progressive supranuclear palsy
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Neurological Association
- Movement Disorder Society