I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Steven Patrick Rowe, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Steven Rowe is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science and Assistant Professor of Urology.
Dr. Rowe received his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed residencies in radiology and nuclear medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- Assistant Professor of Urology
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Radiology (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Nuclear Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2016)