I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nagina Malguria, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Hindi
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-7237
601 N Caroline St. Suite 3235A Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Nagina Malguria is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science.
Dr. Malguira received her MBBS at Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital and completed radiology residencies at LTM Medical College University of Bombay and University Hospitals Case Medical Center. She performed fellowships at Yale-New Haven Hospital in both magnetic imaging and neuroradiology.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MBBS, Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital (1994)
- LTM Medical College University of Bombay / Radiology (1997)
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center / Radiology (2004)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Magnetic Imaging (2005)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Neuroradiology (2006)