I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Luu Van Pham, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle Asthma and Allergy Center Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Luu Pham is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine and pulmonary disease.
He received his M.D. from the University of Virginia School of Medicine and completed his residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of Virginia and a fellowship in sleep medicine at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Pham joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine (2007)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2010)
- University of Virginia School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Sleep Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2012)