I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
John Christian Huetsch, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. John C. Huetsch is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine and pulmonary disease.
He earned his M.D. at the Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Washington Medical Center and a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Huetsch joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis (2007)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2016)