I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Emily Pfeil Brigham, M.D., M.H.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Emily P. Brigham is Assistant Professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include obstructive lung disease (asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease, obliterative bronchiolitis) and critical care medicine.
She earned her M.D. at Johns Hopkins, where she also completed her residency and a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine. She also completed an M.H.S in clinical investigation at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Brigham joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2016, and is supported by the NIH to conduct research investigating the intersection of metabolic and environmental exposures in lung health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2020)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2016)
Research & Publications
Dr. Brigham’s research focuses environmental and metabolic determinants of respiratory morbidity, with a special interest in asthma.
She is a collaborator in the Johns Hopkins BREATHE Center.