I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Emily Pfeil Brigham, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Emily P. Brigham is Assistant Professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine, pulmonary disease, and critical care.
She earned her M.D. at Johns Hopkins, where she also completed her residency and a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
Dr. Brigham joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2016)
Research & Publications
Dr. Brigham’s research focuses on the role of obesity and diet in asthma morbidity. She has an additional interest in environmental determinants of asthma morbidity, and how metabolic factors may modify response to these exposures.
She is a collaborator in the Environmental Microbiology Laboratory of Dr. Meghan F. Davis and within the BREATHE Center.