I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Sarah Ramsay Andrews, M.D.
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: AIDS Psychiatry, Alcohol Dependency, Anxiety Disorders, Drug Dependence, Mood Disorders, Transplant Psychology
Dr. Sarah Andrews is an Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She completed both her medical school education and Psychiatry residency training at Johns Hopkins. She served as a Chief Resident during residency. After residency, she joined the Department of Psychiatry to pursue her interests in both transplant and substance abuse research. She serves as a consultation psychiatrist within the Comprehensive Transplant Center, completing evaluations and providing on-going psychiatric care for transplant patients. She also serves as the Service Line Director for the Intensive Treatment Unit, an acute inpatient detoxification unit at Johns Hopkins. Her interests include integrating mental health treatment into the care of transplant patients, managing substance abuse in transplant patients, and improving long-term outcomes following acute detoxification.
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2015)
- Oregon Health and Sciences University Hospital - GME / Addiction Psychiatry (2015)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2016)