I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ikenna Ifedilichukwu Ezumba, M.D.
Languages: English, Ibo
Washington Nephrology Associates
1140 Varnum St NE
Washington, DC 20017 map
Dr. Ikenna I. Ezumba is a nephrologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, George Washington University Hospital, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Providence Hospital. Dr. Ezumba is board certified in nephrology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Washington Nephrology Associates, located in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Ezumba earned his medical degree from University of Benin Nigeria. He completed a residency in internal medicine at University of North Dakota - Fargo, followed by a fellowship in nephrology by University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MBBS, University of Benin Nigeria Benin City (1999)
- University of North Dakota - Fargo / Internal Medicine (2007)
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine / Nephrology (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Nephrology (2015)