I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Karen Chiu Wang, M.D.
Fellowship Director, AAGL Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Chinese, Mandarin
Expertise: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Karen Wang, M.D., is a fellowship-trained minimally invasive gynecologic surgeon whose primary clinical focus is on the surgical management of benign gynecologic conditions, including abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain and office procedures. Her research interests include quality and safety, surgical outcomes and surgical training.
In her previous role, Dr. Wang was the associate director and fellowship director of minimally invasive gynecologic surgery at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She has a passion for patient-centered care and treats patients as if they are family. She believes that innovative gynecologic surgical procedures can help women get their lives back with shorter and less painful recovery times.
- Fellowship Director, AAGL Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- MD, Mercer University School Of Medicine (2002)
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2006)
- University of Michigan Health System (2008)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2008)