I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Verena Staedtke, M.D., Ph.D.
Director of Pediatric Neurofibromatosis, Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Center
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, German, Latin
Expertise: Brain Tumors, Neurofibromatosis, Neurology, Pediatric Brain Tumors, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Spinal Cord Tumors, Spinal Tumors
Research Interests: Mechanisms and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of malignant brain tumors and neurofibromatosis
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 410-502-6732
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Verena Staedtke is a neurologist specializing in neurofibromatosis and disorders of the peripheral nerves. She received her medical degree from Charité- Universitätsmedizin in Berlin.
- Director of Pediatric Neurofibromatosis, Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Center
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Centers & Institutes
- MD PhD, Charite-Universitatsmedizin Berlin (2007)
- Childrens Hospital of the King's Daughters / Pediatrics (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Neurology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2016)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Neurology/Special Child Neurology (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology-General (2014)
- United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties, Neuro-Oncology (2015)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Scholar Award, Francis S. Collins, 2015
- Excellence in Research, Jay Slotkin Award, 2014